Monday, May 3, 2010

Simple as 1,2,3, A,B,B,A

OK confession time. I have a very unique taste in music. I'm a fan of um, well, yeah, ABBA, ok i said it that wasn't hard at all. There's just something so catchy and fun with all of their songs, that I just don't see or hear in today's music. In general, I'm not a big fan of pop music, instead I prefer the vintage stuff. Anyway, recently I had an awesome time visiting my lovely girlfriend and seeing an ABBA tribute band in concert with her. They were Swedish and basically as close to the real thing as you can get. From the hair, to the one piece jumpsuit (leotard?) costumes, finger dances, and amazing accents (urging the crowd to dance, and Patey (Party), we had a phenomenally fun night. I'm being downright serious, if you've never listened to ABBA, you gotta give those little Swedish meatballs a chance, you won't be disappointed. Listen enough and I guarantee you'll become your very own Dancing Queen (or King I suppose). So I'm sending out the SOS take a chance on ABBA, you'll be a winner and take it all!

1 comment:

  1. absolutely slaying me by referring to them as "little swedish meatballs."

    ReplyDelete